A couple of extra issues

Forums Forums LOGistICAL In-game bugs A couple of extra issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Matej Matej 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matej
    Matej
    Participant

Hi all,

I was playing the game today and noticed two fairly minor issues:

1. There are towns which have so many rows in their info table that when they expand on mouseover, the bottom is cut off. Screenshot follows, with a red circle around the cut off bit:
    Mouseover expand

2. For some reason, the ‘repeat’ icon does not appear on my first truck, regardless of whether it is set to repeat or not. It only happens on my top truck and I only just noticed it, so I’m not sure if it’s been an ongoing issue or not. Screenshots follow with red circles that show what I mean:
    Repeat icon 1
    Repeat icon 2

Otherwise, everything seems to be running fine and the updates have been good. However, I would note that the game does not seem to like hibernation – it seems to not start again after the computer is woken up from hibernation (you just get a blank screen), but it seems to pick up from where it left off before it entered hibernation.

Cheers

Matej

Profile photo of Matej
    Matej
    Participant

I’ve found one further issue with the ‘repeat’ function. I had a truck that dumped its last load of a resource, so I turned repeat off. However, the truck had already left and was going back to its pickup source. I pressed ‘Cancel load’ but this had no discernible effect. I then moved some other trucks around, etc. Even though repeat was turned off for the truck heading back to its source, though, and even though ‘Cancel’ didn’t do anything, I later noticed that the truck was loading another lot of the cargo for which I had turned ‘repeat’ off. As a result, in order to make use of the truck, I had to dump the load, which cost me. I would say that this is a bug, rather than the way that it’s meant to work? Screenshot below.

Dumping cost

Cheers,

Matej

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.